FamilyCore seeks to provide clients with appropriate, timely services to meet the present and long-term needs of children and families by serving both adoptive parents and birth parents.
Pregnant? We would love to help guide you in your decision and provide you with caring and confidential services as you plan for your unborn child. We have a section that features some of our waiting adoptive families. Select the “Meet Our Waiting Families” link to learn more about some of our families committed to loving and raising a child.
Hoping to adopt? We understand that every adoption is unique and that people often have many questions about adoption. We would be glad to offer any assistance or information. You can contact the adoption program by phone at (309) 676-2400 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FamilyCore’s intercountry adoption policies and procedures are available upon request.
To view FamilyCore’s Financial Audits, click here.
- Adoption Program Philosophy
- FamilyCore’s Complaint Policy and Procedure for Intercountry Adoptions
- FamilyCore’s Grievance Policy
- Sample Adoption Services Contract for Intercountry Adoptions
- Financial Information for Prospective Adoptive Parents “Intercountry”
- Sample Duty of Disclosure Agreement for Intercountry Adoptions
- 2019 Annual Report
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report