KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS
The Kroger Community Rewards program makes fundraising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your Kroger Plus Card to FamilyCore, all you have to do is enter/swipe the card when you shop at Kroger! Here’s how it works:
1. Create a digital account.
A digital account at Kroger.com is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you have a Plus Card, chances are you already have a digital account and can continue to the next step.
2. Link your Card to FAMILYCORE.
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Kroger Community Rewards selection on your account.
– Sign in to your Kroger account.
– In the search bar, enter “Community Rewards” or follow this link.
– Search/select FamilyCorefrom the list and click “Save.” FamilyCore will display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
3. FAMILYCORE earns.
Your future transactions using the Plus Card number associated with your account will be applied to the program. Kroger donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.